mgs

MGaholism / the cure / stuff for sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGaholism / the cure / stuff for sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 03:59:29 -0800
Well I finally found the answer to the affliction. No money. As some of
you know, I'm currently changing careers and unfortunately things are
moving along a little slower than I expected. I've had to put all
projects on hold (except the 75 B drivetrain rebuild)and am looking to
liquidate some excesses. Available now are a 67 Sprite - complete and
very restorable $500-   76 B - complete, needing outter rockers and
engine rebuild and paint, Has wire wheels $350-    66 MGB - runs but
needs (and deserves) restoration, has factory hardtop and wire wheels
(picture in nov/dec Octagon) $1,700- (will include early rebuilt
overdrive transmission for an additional $700). All cars a located on
Long Island and my # is 516-794-9004. Safety Fast, David Deutsch