mgs

Re: Upcoming Car Shows

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Upcoming Car Shows
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 07:53:35 -0800
There always seems to be a way things even out,I went out for a nice
little drive yesterday WITH thetop down thru the twisties near here and
had a grand time..and i was thinking of how lucky I am to be able to do
this when a lot of your are still in deep freeze.But on the other hand
we don't seem to have as many LBC shows that the people back east do ,it
seems like you guys have something going on all the time we have 2 or 3
events a year or ther are 500 miles away SO don't feel bad when we are
out here driving in Feb because I'll have to wait until summer to go to
a show...Pat in the Hi Desert of CAL