mgs

Re: Spirtual Redline (no LBC content)

To: elkhart@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spirtual Redline (no LBC content)
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 09:06:48 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-01-28 00:06:56 EST, elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
writes:

<< In our adversarial system, many are numbed out to peace, love
 and joy in the Holy Ghost!  The old adversary, the devil has pulled the
 wool over the eyes of many. Our entire way of life depends on this
 conflict. The legal system, politics even the couch potatoes battle it
 out on Super Bowl Sunday.

SNIP

He is indeed the alpha and omega. I can start over because of His mercy and
derive joy from even the little things He brings in my path.

 Just plain Phil

Well Phil... I'm not sure what precipated this e-mail on the MG net but,
you're certainly going to get some attention. Some will think your on
spirtual overload, some will think you've completely short circuited. I
believe you (and your Midget) are blessed.

May I suggest that the flamers stop and think before they blast away.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget