mgs

Re: Won't start?

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Won't start?
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:22:33 EST
On Sat, 18 Jan 1997 18:09:51 -0500 (EST) CMaster808@aol.com writes:
>Mike
>
>I went out and started the B this afternoon and it was -8 F, fired
>right off
>, let it warm up and shut it down for another month of slumber,
>batteries
>still sitting where they were ment to and no charger on em either.  Oh
>but
>I'm sure something else is wrong just don't know it yet.
>
>Chet

THANKS CHET,!, really needed that. - - I forgot to mention the flat
battery (the new one) didnt I - oh and rhe registration expired but th
silver lining to that is thas so did the 69 and i just got the 70 so im
going for 3 consec classic car plates - as soon as i can face three
safety checks, three emission tests (of course detuning-retuning before
and after) and then a day or so at the DMV where some delightful soul
will tell me after 4 hours in line that the t's arent crossed and please
go to the back of the queue - ching - NEXT.....................

mike robson
69 roadste
70 BGT
72 roadster