mgs

Banter

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Banter
From: Jack Baker <baker@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 20:05:49 -0800
The kind of Banter David speaks is not unusual between friends. Even in
Victoria, it's the kind of chatter one gets used to there is no need to
treck to New York. It is common in the services. It is only used in fun.
David sweetie, I'm with you. It is when the kidding stops that you have to duck.
BTW the Sun has been out for the past two days and it is spooky after many ,
many, days of being sequestered under a dark gray blanket.
Tomorrow I am going for a drive with the top down. If I see a smallish
person in a TR or Miata I will toss him a wave, I won't care who is first,
If it is a friend I will hit him with a sarcastic remark ie. How can you
drive that "B" with the tinsel bumper covert to one of these lovely Rubber
ones, wimp.
Jack Baker
75 MGB
85 300 ZX T