mgs

Re: Headlights(stoopid question)

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Headlights(stoopid question)
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 11:15:43 -0500
pbailey wrote:

> After reading the posts on changing over to halogen lights I thought tis
> a good idea BUT how do I get the chrome rings off??They rotate but don't
> come off I don't want to start prying on them I'm sure its simple
> ....Thanks Pat
Pat,

That's not a silly question. If you have a TD you need to loosen the
screw on top of the unit. That screw holds a 'pinch block' which should
allow you to gently pry off the chrome rim. They fit snug so don't be
afraid to grab ahold and pull off. You may have to resort to a screw
driver so put a cloth between the blade and the light housing.

Good luck,

Steve
52 TD