mgs

Re: Thanksgiving Message

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanksgiving Message
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 10:44:16 -0500
> Dave Houser wrote...
>
> Hey everyone!
> Have a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving.
> Make sure you get out onto a back road with that MG of yours over this
> weekend. I plan to put a big grin on my face along some Warwick roads.

Add my sentiment to that of the other worthies ... happy and safe, fast
holiday!  By all means be certain to get in some driving this weekend,
whatever the weather, and preferably top-down. I'm going to make a
pointless drive to the grocers or something, and take at least two hours
to do it.

Cheers!

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'