mgs

Re: Car Badge Supplier Needed

To: hamilton@cast.navnet.net
Subject: Re: Car Badge Supplier Needed
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 14:06:16 -0500
Bob,
  Try Lederman-Rupp Co in Lake Wylie, SC. Ask for Larry Rupp.
  His company makes some of the best looking grille badges along with other
accesories for the LBC contingent. He also is an MG owner.
  Oh ask him to drop you a cataloge, It's a great envening well spent,
although you'll probably go mentally broke wishing!

usual discalimer: I don't have any financial interest in the above, I just
know Larry and his products. Besides, he's a member of my local LBC club.

Rick Morrison
Spartanburg, SC