mgs

RE: FOOD FIGHT!!!

To: "'David Deutsch'" <drded@ix.netcom.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FOOD FIGHT!!!
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 14:53:16 -0600
Whadya mean, gearing down!  It was in the upper seventies in beautiful =
downtown Lucas, Texas yesterday.  We won't gear down until it's time to =
change our low ash, custom blended, multiweight, shale based, synthetic =
oil, in preparation for Spring.  Lets' see, when is that?  February or =
March?

George Merryweather