mgs

Triple C versus Moss Pricing

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triple C versus Moss Pricing
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 20:56:06 -0800
What a treat to receive both the Triple C catalogue and the Moss catalogue
in the same week!  Now I can set out to circle the appropriate Christmas
"hints."  If you've never made a purchase from Triple C I highly reccomend
them.  I've purchased some odds and ends such as T-shirts and hats as gifts
over the past few years and have always received very personal service.
Interestingly, on the back of their catalogue they advertise some neckties
with various british car prints for $18.95  On page 38 of the recent Moss
mailing I found what appears to be an identical MGB tie for $27.95!  Also,
if you spend $40 on a Triple C order by 11/22 they'll send you a free canvas
tote bag.  A nice bonus and surprise considering that THEY pointed it out to
me.  Their number is (888-854-4081), and I'm not an
owner/stockholder/brother-in-law of the founder!

Doug Kennedy
69B Restored Primrose