mgs

Barney's mate Bill

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Barney's mate Bill
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 21:06:29 +1100 (EST)
Barney - I am half expecting you to arrive in time for the Wakefield Park
meeting on Air Force 1 with Bill and Hillary Clinton when they visit us
here later this week for as I didn't have any luck obtaining a quarantine
waiver for your thoroughbread horses I figured if anyone could pull a few
strings he could, so I gave him your number to call if he can manage it.
Don't you be gallavanting all around the country when he calls now.

It should be a good meeting with about 250 cars and events over 2 days with the
following MG entrants:

        3 J'types; 1 PA; 1 TB; 5 TC's; 6 MGA's; 21 MGB's and 6 Midgets.

Paul