mgs

Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 09:58:53 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, David Deutsch wrote:

> temperature". So Ray, does mean your going to Iowa For this event in
> August? or your not going? I'm looking for a few good men and I for one
> will be bringing my wife also. This is where Ray tells me about how
> 1,200 miles in a Bugeye is not his idea of fun. It's time to put
> together a B cruiser. If I have that Austin AB90, I have my eye on,

Probably not.  1200 miles in a bugeye might be fun if I had a 5 speed
conversion.  At 4000 rpm, Kermit's engine makes a note that is pure
music.  But it probably would become tedius after 24 hours.  I keep
thinking about a nice early BGT, for rainy days and longish
drives.  The looks of the GT speak to me.  Maybe after I finish the Alpine.
Everybody needs 3 british sports cars.
Iowa is also on an isotherm with Nome, Alaska in mid winter.  Never have
been quite as cold as I was there Jan 2, 1971.
                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910