mgs

Re: Weber Side Draft

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, "Bill Mills" <williem@nando.net>
Subject: Re: Weber Side Draft
From: "Bill Lattimer" <m22@skypoint.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 06:54:48 -0600
> There is a place called Pierce Mainifold on the West coast that is real
easy
> to deal with. I'm afraid I gave their catalog away. In the back ads of
> AutoWeek there is always an add for a Weber distributor on the East coast

> but I found them an arrogant bunch of [SNIP]

Another source you may want to try is TWM Manifolds.  IMHO, this is the
"best" DCOE manifold out there.  They have ads in every Grassroots
Motorsports, or let me know and I'll look up the number for you.

I have this manifold in my '70 B, and it was a perfect fit!

For the distributor, I'd agree that the Mallory dual-point is a good fit,
although one of the Aldon distributors, fitted with a Pirahna unit might be
a good choice as well.