mgs

Primers.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Primers.....
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 12:11:13 -0800
Greetings All....

As work progresses, albeit slowly, on my GT I've reached the stage were I
need a good primer with excellent filling properties.  For instance the rust
has been repaired in the boot floor but some areas with surface rust pitting
need filling.  These pits aren't a perforation risk but will spoil a
respray.  Anyone got any recommendations?  I need something with exceptional
filling capabilities and relatively simple application.  I still haven't
decided what kind of paint I'll apply when it comes to that.  Who knows, by
the time I get around to finish paint there may be a whole new family of
paints available. Any and all replies appreciated.

Ta,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT