mgs

Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I have offended a few people unintentionally and I'm sorry
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:56:10 -0500
Dave

I for one with this really wasn't happening.  You are one person I never
thought could offend anyone. And if so certainly not intentionaly.

This list will not be the same without you, you have a great deal of
knowledge and share it freely.  Maybe this is where the offense has come.
 Are the publishers of the rags giving you a hard time (again). ?  If so it
would really be nice to know.

Dave I hope you don't let this thing stick in your crawl.  The only way to be
happy for a person like you is thru communication and you seemed to be doing
just that here on this group.  Again, please don't let a few push you to
this.

Thanks  Chet