mgs

Weber DCOE 45 on a Midget... What Jets?

To: "'MGList'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weber DCOE 45 on a Midget... What Jets?
From: "David M. Hall" <dlhall@pacifier.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 18:00:19 -0800
Well, I went down and picked up a air filter for the Weber
on the Midget I got last night.  It didn't fit over the air
intake ports, so I left them off for now.  I am assuming
that they are integral to the operation of the Weber, so
I plan to get some shorter ones.

The Midget is a 74 1275cc.  The air pump and rail has
been removed.  Currently its got a cherry bomb for an
exhaust, but I plan to put a slightly quieter muffler on
it.

My goal is to get a nice running car that will pass
smog.  (Assuming they don't check under the hood,
and have somewhat lienient figures here in Washington.)

Does anyone else have this configuration, and what jets
would you recommend?

Thanks!!!

Dave Hall
72 MGB/GT, 74 Midget.