mgs

LE's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LE's
From: Robert Hughes <orelake.bob@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 19:59:05 +0000
Hay Guys,
Lighten up on the LE's
I'm new on the list and I'm seeing all the stuff about there being so many LE's.
(A little over 1% on the total B's produced.)
Maybe the works was thinking of a limited wheel style, or a limited body
stripe style, etc. or maybe we should just give the Brits credit for a
marketing strategy that tends to work.
I purchased a 1987 Buick Regal Limited Edition that had many configuration
options, engine size, transmission options, color etc.. I'll bet Buick made
a lot of those babies.
Like I always say, "I never met an MG I didn't like.
Bob, Brighton, Michigan
MGB(well, OK, MGB LE) #521052
Bob Hughes