mgs

Re: NO MAIL

To: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: NO MAIL
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 08:34:19 -0500
Tom Wagner - Program Manager wrote:

> Is there a problem with the mailserver
> as I have not received an mailings from
> the mgs alias????
>
> Over a weekend there would be hundreds of them
> now there is nothing.
>
> Can someone shed some light as to why there
> is none.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom Wagner
> 67 MGB

Tom and all -

        I have had this problem several times.  For some unknown reason, I get
dropped from the list.  To check if you are still on the list, send
e-mail to majordomo@team.net.  In the body of the message, type:  "who
mgs" (without the quotes).  You will shortly get back a list of everyone
on the mg mailing list.  Check for your e-mail address.  If not there,
send another message to majordomo with the message "subscribe mgs".

        Note to MJB - any thoughts on why this happens?

Wayne Kube
'79B - Going to the Fall GOF in College Station October 11
Plano, TX