mgs

TD brake problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD brake problem
From: George Procyshyn <procysh@en.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996 02:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
Well the deed is done, he accepted my offer and I now own a '51 TD and a '55
TF. They are beautiful and I'm not going to have any descrectionary income
for YEARS.  It helps to have a good understanding woman who's willing to go
along with me when I want to make major "good investments".  I have to work
the weekend so I'll get them next week.

The TD though has aquired a brake problem. Hopefully someone can offer a
suggestion. Brakes are virtually new, about a year and 50 miles on them but
as of today the peddle (did I spell that right?) goes to the floor with no
braking action. No leak anywhere. My first thought would be master cylinder.
The soon to be P.O. will fix it, but I'd appreciate any thoughts.

I said I'd post anything I didn't buy but I forgot to ask if it's alright to
give out his phone # .  If so I'll post it on Monday. He has a beautiful '53
TD left.  Completely restored. Literally new everything. Leather Interior,
cloth top, solid wheels. zero miles since rebuild. It's that cream/yellow
color, sorry I don't know the proper name. The car is in a suburb of
Cleveland Ohio.