mgs

Re: X-post:Q valve spring rates

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: X-post:Q valve spring rates
From: ALAN_COSTICH@HP-USA-om11.om.hp.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 96 09:05:01 -0400
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
          Rick,

          >>>Probably the best bet for finding the spring rates for
          various valve springs
          is on page 294 of the second edition of "Tuning BL's A
          Series Engine" by David Vizard.
          Well, I have ghod's first edition. So I looked on page 294
          this am. And, yes, there is a chart of valve springs and
          rates and stuff. But, no colours.

          Several springs are listed at the same height. How do I know
          which I have? Again, they were not on a head.

          Alan