mgs

Re: freeze plugs or core plugs

To: wkube@iadfw.net
Subject: Re: freeze plugs or core plugs
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 13:39:01 -0400
Scott,
   I hope that then you were installing your core plugs using two hammers you
were wearing the correct safety equipment - a face shield made from the front
glass of an F-16!!!!
  One should NEVER strike two hammers together. The reason being is that both
being of tempered steel, when they are struck, something has to give. If
there is the least flaw in one, it can shatter like glass, with the result
that shrapnel flies everywhere. And I bet you can guess where the majority of
it will end up. All over your body!
  just my tuppence worth about the very real possiblity of serious bodily
damage.

Rick