mgs

voltmeter/ammeter gauges?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: voltmeter/ammeter gauges?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:03:39 -0400
Fellow fiends:

Many thanks to the considerable response I've received regarding my ammeter
wiring question.  Special thanks to Roland and Phil and John for their very
valuable advice.  On to the next question:

--Does anyone out there in net.land have a working, clean voltmeter and/or
ammeter for sale?  I'm interested in the usual (2.5 inch diameter?) black
face/white lettering Lucas/Smiths/Jaeger gauge with chrome bezel and flat
glass (I know the early TR gauges had convex glass, right?... but this is
for my B and I want it to be as consistent as I can get it).  I can get some
ugly green thing from the local Pep boys; what I want here is the _genuine_
article.  Roland has pretty much talked me into a voltmeter, so I'm most
keen on locating one of them just now.

Again, I ain't on Brit-cars, so post directly to me, if you will.  Many thanks!

Will Zehring