mgs

Re: Hard starting warm engine

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard starting warm engine
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 96 20:08:39 GMT
>I'm curious, what is your temperature range in merry old England?
>I suppose it's fairly moderate due to the island effect. Here in
>the midwest of the USA we get upper 90s in the summer and down to
> -15F in the winter.

This green and sceptered Isle can go as high as 100F and as low as -27F ...
but it can also snow in June and be warm enough at Christmas to turn milk,
and not rain for two months or rain for thirty days consecutively (not
lately, though).  Hence the well known prediliction of Brits to discuss the
current weather as the opening topic of any meeting.

Paul H