mgs

Indy or Bust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Indy or Bust
From: GARYCINE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 22:34:20 -0400
I will be driving my 1977 M.G. Midget with almost 97,000 miles on the engine
to Indianapolis from Houston, Texas for M.G. '96.  There will be at least two
others from Houston driving up (an MGB and an MGC)...but at different times
and with slightly different paths. It sure would be nice to have some
contacts along the way.

It looks like I will be travelling through Texarkana, Little Rock, Memphis,
and St. Louis on the way.

I'd like to hear from Octopeople along this path.  I'd also like to hear from
any other Texans who plan to be a-mosyin' that-a-way as well.

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Gary L. Watson
Houston M.G. Car Club