mgs

Re: Best BRG colors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best BRG colors
From: Michael.Lytton@mailgate.dynmx.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 96 12:45:29 pst
     Hello:

     According to "Original MGB" by Anders Clausager, these are the green
     colors that were offered for the MGB:

     British Racing Green - used a few months in 1962 only
     BMC/BL code: GN25, Dupont 8193

     Dark British Racing Green - 1963-70
     BMC/BL code: GN29, Dupont 8194

     New Racing Green - 1970-1, 1975 GT Jubilee
     BMC/BL code: BLVC 25, Dupont 30012

     Green Mallard - 1971-3
     BMC/BL code: BLVC 22, Dupont 30014

     Tundra Green - 1975
     BMC/BL code: BLVC 94, Dupont 43278

     Brooklands Green - 1976-80
     BMC/BL code: BLVC 169, Dupont 44630

     I omitted Limeflower <g>.

     I'm not a paint expert, I'm just passing along info that I have in
     hand.  Hope this is of use!

                                Michael Lytton
                                mlytton@teleport.com
                                1970 Pale Primrose MGB