mgs

Voltage Stabiliser - Where is it?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Voltage Stabiliser - Where is it?
From: "Rob" <rah@sna.co.umist.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 10:40:33 +0000
Ok then here goes,

The  temperature gauge on my UK 1500 79 MG midget appears to be playing up at
the moment, it's reading between 3/4 and Hot, the engine shows no
signs of an overheating engine (worrying though as the engine was new
only 4000 miles ago!) therefore I assume it's either the sender unit
or the voltage regulator.

I suspect the voltage regulator as the fuel guage has been doing
strange things, it also appears to be reading high.

So question is where is it, how difficult is it too replace, and
finally, whats the financial damage?

RoB.