mgs

re:too old for this?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:too old for this?
From: Stephanie & Dennis Littrell <dlittrel@northernnet.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 13:11:29 -0600
Just because you "top forty" doesn't mean you can't rock n' roll!
In 1972 I had my heart set on an aqua roadster. The dealer was having a
promotion. Buy an MGB, they'd throw in wire wheels or a radio for free. I
thought a 4 year commitment to the U.S. Navy qualified as full-time employment.
The lending institutions disagreed. Stuff happens. Got out of the navy. Went to
college. Got married. Had kids. Moved around the country (a lot). Bought a
house. All of this takes time & $$$, and the thought of having an LBC in the
driveway seemed a little frivolous. But now I'm at a point in my life (mid-life
crisis? Who knows? Who cares?) where I can do this, and I'm going to. Too old
for this? Nope, just old enough. Anybody got a line on a '72 aqua B in good
shape?

Dennis "I'm not losing hair, I'm gaining face."
Nothing yet, but there's still time.~B-)