mgs

Re: Tires for B's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires for B's
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 12:37:15 -0500
jsluis (John, is it?):

I found the same thing with the 165's I have on the B ... they corner and run
MUCH better than the wider tyres, but don't work nearly as well in heavy
rainstorms or snow.  The car originally had 185's, I dropped to 175's at
first and then found the Fulda 165 SR14's that should've been on it in the
first place.  I keep the 175's on a spare set of rims for snow driving.
By the bye, found a nifty use for an old weight bench: built a spare bits box
and put it on the 'bench' part of the thing, and hang the wheels from the
'bar' across where you'd normally do bench presses.  Compact and keeps the
tyres off the ground.

Cheers,

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'