mgs

MGB tires

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB tires
From: Motorheadx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 09:43:09 -0500
Hello,

   In the early 1970's, National Lampoon magazine ran a rancorous series of
letters contrasting the advantages of Kleber V-12 tires with another brand
(Pirellis?) so at the risk of life imitating satire I mention that the new
set of Yokohama 175-70 R/14 tires on my MGB/GT helped to make my trip to the
remarkable Cape Breton more enjoyable.  Although modern sizes a bit larger
can be used, big tires tend to make an MGB heavy-handed.  It's possible that
modern tires, while easier to get than the original MGB sizes, are also more
effective.

Have fun,

Jeff and your friends at Motorhead
2811-B Old Lee Hwy