mgs

Re: MGB GT Colours

To: HealeyDoc@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB GT Colours
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:53:23 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 5 Mar 1996 HealeyDoc@aol.com wrote:

> There is a book available that shows all the colors and what is correct
for > Each year called The Original MGB.  We keep these books in stock. >
> For the correct paints call > Dick Maine at R & R Paint 1-800-669-1319 >

This is an excellent book for the B enthusiast, well worth having.
However, don't rush right out and buy it as a definitive color reference.
I don't believe all colors are shown.  I would have to consult my copy to
be sure, but I think they show a variety of colors but by no means all.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910