mgs

car parts MG & AH

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: car parts MG & AH
From: R2024%TAONODE@VMCMS.CSUOHIO.EDU (G.GABLE )
Date: Wed 07 Feb 1996 13:54 ET
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 96 15:33:52 EST
From: <SMTP@VMCMS.CSUOHIO.EDU>
To: <R2024%TAONODE@VMCMS.CSUOHIO.EDU>
Subject: Undeliverable Mail

VMCMS.CSUOHIO.EDU unable to deliver following mail to recipient(s):
    <Owner-AH@autox.team.net>
VMCMS.CSUOHIO.EDU received negative reply:
550 <Owner-AH@autox.team.net>... User unknown

 Just began a restoration project on a Healey 100-6.  Presently
Looking for parts: Front splash apron, Exteior door handles, Seat
rails (left & right), Bumper brackets (front and back), Copper water
line for heater, Blower shell and brackets, Front parking lights,
Heater control panel.  I am sure more will follow as work progresses.
 Also looking for photos of the front end with the shroud off the
car. Any help is gratly appreciated PS also looking for a good price
on Main Bearings for a 52, XPAG, TD at 10 over-a local suppliers has
shafted me twice, now I'm desperate or will put that project off
another year.
Thanks, Gerry   G.gable@csuohio.edu