mgs

Crane Cams ignition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Crane Cams ignition
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 08:53:25 -0500
>>>I have never heard of Crane Cams and know nothing about them.
>>>Anyone out there who can offer a comment, one way or another?

Crane Cams is what used to be called Allison.  As Jim Mellander said they
bought the Allison nameplate.

Crane is an aftermarket parts supplier here in Daytona Beach.  They
specialize in high performance parts, primarily for US cars.  I have had
used Crane Cams/Allison ignition for the last 9 years or so (on a 79 Midget
& a 77 MGB) and have great luck with them.  They offer good after purchase
support.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA