mgs

colors - to each his own

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: colors - to each his own
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 11:26:58 -0500 (EST)
With all this talk about what color looks best on which car....

Has anyone, other than myself, seen the recent newsletter from Moss Motors?
(The one with the field of A's on the cover.) There  several A coupes on
the inner pages with varying hues - red, whites, cream (like mine), two
tones and, if memory serves me correctly, an extremely light blue (check it
out Denise).

But the most eye catching was the lime green coupe with an almost day glow
tone to it. Is this an original color!?

Maybe I'm an old stick-in-the-mud but I prefer staying with authentic colors.

Mike (I may be color blind but I know what I like) Lambdin