mgs

MG aerodynamics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG aerodynamics
From: Glenn Schnittke <glenns@edge.ercnet.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 16:31:29 -0600
In the interest of some aerodynamics & weight transfer studies I've been
conducting recently, I've added snow to the primrose. I'm still trying to
work out the right quanity and placement, but there seems to be some
improvement in cold weather handling. I can't seem to keep it on the bonnet,
but it seems to hang around on the boot quite well. Adds weight to the rear
end for better balance & takes up airspace to lessen the drag coefficient.

Glenn "Barkeep! Another round of chicken soup for my friends!" Schnittke
Joyful Driving

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com