mgs

Re: Front License Plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front License Plates
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 1996 08:03:27 EST
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Graham
Each of the 48 states issues its own plates and it  is up to the state
if you have to have a front plate.  Texas issues you a front  plate but
they really don't care if you put a front plate on the car.  I've
driven my Morgan for 16 years without one.

Bob Nogueira