mgs

RE: Happy Windshield New Year

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Happy Windshield New Year
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 20:04:06 -0700 (MST)
It's called a "bar clamp" or sometimes, a "woodworker's gluing clamp".
The latter says it all. There are two types: a) just the two pieces for
the ends, through which one can put a 1/2" or 3/4" pipe as long as
desired; b) set-length with a relatively flat bar of metal between the two
ends. IMS, the included-bar type only goes to 42" Don't know if this is
sufficient for a B windscreen.
Shel Bercovich                        sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \