mgs

Re: Idle Speed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Idle Speed
From: "A. B. Bonds" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Date: 28 Nov 1995 09:33:59 -0600
In <951128075018_118470485@mail02.mail.aol.com>, KeithB227@aol.com wrote:

>A. B. Bonds wrote:
>
>>You can get the bushes (only) done by places like Apple or
>Joe Curto for about $60 each.<
>
>Can anyone recommend a shop to do this in the NY/NJ metro area?  Anyone have
>experience (good,bad,wish I sent it somewhere else,etc...) with having this
>done?

Run, do not walk to your friendly local bookshop and get a copy of
Hemmings Motor News.  They ahve dozens of pages of MG relevant vendors
and services listed.  Or check out the Monstor Vendor list on the net.

That being said, Apple Hydraulic (800-882-7753) will rebush for $45
each plus $5 shipping each.  They are in Calverton, NY.
                        A. B. Bonds