mgs

'70 Midget: Where does my spare go?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '70 Midget: Where does my spare go?
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@seven.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 14:17:19 -0500
I have a '70 Midget with wire wheels.  The spare just sort of sits in
the middle of the trunk.  I haven't looked closely, but it doesn't
look like there is any kind of "depression" for it down there.
Where's it supposed to go?  It seems like a way to mount it to the
bootlid would be sharp, but it may be too large and interfere with
the range of motion.

Also, does anyone know the value of a set of 5 Midget Wires?  Grungy
paint but they don't look rusty.  I have a spare set "collecting
dust".

--
|                Matt Liggett <mliggett@indiana.edu>                 |
|              http://seven.ucs.indiana.edu/~mliggett/               |