mgs

Cracked dash

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cracked dash
From: Deborah Buckle <dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 15:53:11 -0700
Greetings all, I have a small question to put to the board...I have just
noticed a very small crack developing in my dash board just down from the
rivit that I connect my tonneau cover on.  Is there anything I can do to
slow down the development of this crack of cinch it back together??
I know they have a procedure here for stopping a crack in a windshield and
thought there may be something for this.  Otherwise, I guess I'll be looking
for a replacement dash at some point in time.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Deborah Buckle
End User Analyst, Information Systems Branch
Ministry of Government Services
387-3485  (dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca)