mgs

insurance

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: insurance
From: acierno@freud.inst.com (mark acierno)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 22:53:25 -0600
>Hello netters:
>
>I'd like to ask a different sort of insurance question. I have a 79 B which is
>not a daily driver. A friend who is a Ford Shelby enthusiast tells me there is
>a type of insurance you can get if the car is driven less than 2500 miles per
>year that is relatively cheap. Does anyone out there have experience with this
>type of insurance? Thanks in advance.

In MOST cases the car must be at least  25 years old --- one such company
is condon&skelly609-234-3434> I use them but have never had to make a claim
(hope it stays that way!) Another company is Hagerty I've never used them
but they insure my dad's antique boats it seems they have expanded into
classic autos. You mught want to contact them as their "rules" SEEM more
relaxed
800-922-4050

good luck! (and hope you never need the insurance!)

mark