mgs

Wires vs. Rostyle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wires vs. Rostyle
From: MACEDONIA <macedonia-statc@kaman.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:18:42 -0400 (EDT)
To All,

For the last month or so, I've been trying to track down a chrome-bumpered MGB
to restore. So far I've been unsuccessful. (Actually, I can find either basket
cases or fully restored ones but not much in between) But, in my searching I
have come across a couple of prospects but I stayed away because they had
Rostyle wheels instead of wires. My question is, what are the difficulties,
problems, concerns, costs, etc. in refitting a Rostyle'd MGB with wires? Is it
possible? This may be a stupid question, but I'm a novice to all this.

Thanks in advance,

David Macedonia (macedonia-statc@kaman.com)
Pennsylvania