mgs

Re: Rebuilt Master Cylinder

To: Thaddeus Lenker <tal133@psu.edu>
Subject: Re: Rebuilt Master Cylinder
From: "Eric L. Van Iderstine" <elv1@ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:33:40 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 21 Jul 1995, Thaddeus Lenker wrote:

> Hello fellow MG enthusiasts, I would like some advice on what is a fair
> price for a rebuilt (bored and sleeved) master cylinder for a '78 Midget.
> How does $89.00 sound? Should I look for a better deal?  Thanks in advance.

Not knowing exactly what MC the midget uses, I'm not sure.  I do know
that Girling MC's can be bought MUCH cheaper throug race supply shops than
through brit car mail order.  A friend recently purchased one (new) for
less than 50 beans.

Eric

Eric L. Van Iderstine - ME - Mississippi State University
elv1@Ra.MsState.Edu     http://www2.msstate.edu/~elv1
74 MGB & 85 Buick (until I finish the MG)

"An object at rest cannot be stopped." The evil midnight bomber
what bombs at midnight    FROM "THE TICK"