mgs

Surrey 95

Subject: Surrey 95
From: nvenn@mpc-uk.com (Neil Venn)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 95 14:41:40 BST
I've seen lots of ads lately for Yanky lbc gatherings so I couldn't resist:

How many of you UK MG owners are hitting Leatherhead this weekend for Surrey
95 the MG Owners Club southern national. St. Albans MG Owners Club will be
there in force - and there is, I think, at least three of us sub'ing to MGs
and/or British-Cars. Are you Enfield guys camping over this year? And who
else is lurking out there?

Watch out Leatherhead...
--
/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|                                  |                                     |
| Beep, beep,                /|    |  E-Mail: vennn@hoskyns.co.uk        |
|                          /| o    |      or: nvenn@mpc-uk.com           |
| Neil                 (8^)=) |    |                                     |
|                       "   | o    |  Paper Mail: Neil Venn,             |
| "Safety Fast!"            \_|    |              Technical Consultant,  |
|                            "     |              Hoskyns,               |
|                            *     |              City House,            |
|                           *      |              190 City Road,         |
|                         *        |              London, WC1V 2QH,      |
|                      *           |              England.               |