[Mgb-v8] Electric fan

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgb-v8] Electric fan
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:59:14 -0400
My super newly found mechanic took a unilateral decision to take out
my electric fan and fit another with electronic control (really
unnecessary).  He is really good spending my money and now wants to
rewire my HT with fancy wire and spark plug connectors because they
are "sparking".  I tested in the dark - no sparks !!!  But he has
improved the motor with deft tuning !!

But I now have a 2,950 CFM Perma-Cool fan of low mileage which is
really fierce and industrial looking.   Will some one make me an
offer around $70 - it is now listed (19114)  at $125 at Summit
racing.  Postage extra

Regards

Barrie
barrie@look.ca