Re: [Mgb-v8] Smith and Jaeger guages

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] Smith and Jaeger guages
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:51:34 -0700
I'm in Calgary (well, just slightly outside) but not really connected to
the Britcar scene. So if you have leads or places you want checked out I
can do followup but I wouldn't know offhand who'd be in line to take a
bunch of stuff like this.

I do have a first run of solid state stabilizers on hand:
//members.shaw.ca/tsmit/stabilizer/stabilizer.html

They're bigger than OEM (about twice as large in each dimension) but
they also do more... And they should keep doing it for a long time.

Theo