Willoughby do

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Willoughby do
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:11:36 -0500
For those who have not made reservations for the August Willoughby
British V8 show, may I offer some advice.

Do not go through the numerous web sites that claim to book you
easily and cheaply.  One such site said I would save "up to" 60% -
what utter hockey-pucks!  I could not find the Day's Inn telephone
number on any of them ....and for good reason.  Their "offerings"
suck.  I phoned my local Days Inn who gave me the correct web site,
(www.the.daysinn.com/willoughby6682) I read the phone number
(440-946-0500) and placed a call directly.  I made my reservation
with no bother (much faster than blithering on with entering into an
email form)....and they did not take a credit card number !!!!!

The other places wanted a credit card which they would charge then
and there - so they have my money NOW - with $15 cancellation fee

The direct Days Inn booking price was $10 a night CHEAPER !!!! -
actually it may have ben $20.

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson