RE: Our cottage industries

To: "Curtis Jacobson" <cjacobson@storyboardtoys.com>, "'James Jewell'" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: RE: Our cottage industries
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:36:40 -0500
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Curtis,

Superb as usual !!!!! You are doing a splendid job.

My idea is to gather those who are not banner ad potentials. Just people who have goodies that they make in their garages, under the stairs, in the bathtub etc. The BritV8 does not cover all Brit cars and thus is only a fraction of the market. For instance my soundproofing stuff applies to any car really as does Doug's safety no-oil cut-off switch. But I would definitely want to banner with BritV8