Re: test message

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: test message
From: Greg A Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 07:47:22 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:58:12 -0700 "Bruce" <bcmills@gmail.com> writes:
> It has been quiet lately. I guess everyone is out driving their
> cars!!

Or in my case, underneath them working on finishing
a multitude of details.
Side note: I got Moss' British Motoring last week,
and there's a fantastic 1963 Healey 3000 with an
aluminum SB Chevy in it !
This car looks right from every angle !

Also: There's a TVR owner north of me ....maybe 45 minutes away,
who is going to sell his car. It has a Chevy 350 from a Corvette
in it.  I haven't seen the car, but if anyone on the list is interested,
I can put you in contact with him, and even go check it out.
( I want an excuse to do that ! )
                                                     Greg