Re: Future of British V8 Newsletter

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Future of British V8 Newsletter
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:19:42 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg A Myer" <motorhead45@juno.com>
To: <robert.ficalora@hp.com>
Cc: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>; <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 7:36 AM

"Who has the password ? What is needed to get it ?
I have no connections with the underworld, but I do know some big
ugly guys who are scary to look at.."

Well, if it is who I think it is, that is is totally unnessesary & uncalled for. I can make a phone if James would like.

Curtis has done a tremendous job with the website. I keep up our local club's website. Curtis has put a lot of time into this.

While I, too, prefer a hard copy, I think I will probably wind up saving it all to my hard drive, then printing info pages as needed. Since I am behind on my subscription, I would be willing to make a donation to help get things going if James can catch me up with back issues.

Carl Floyd
www.britcars.net

Gentlemen,
        I've corresponded with Curtis via e-mail.
He's both willing and able to make this work.
His ability is apparent in the web pages he's prepared.
I've been nosing around in there and everything looks great !
       Personally, I like print. I can carry it to the garage,
or the "little reading room" with me. But if that's a liability,
and it appears to be one, then so be it. I'll donate my subscription too.
       Why isn't the domain accessible ?  What happened ?
Who has the password ? What is needed to get it ?
I have no connections with the underworld, but I do know some big
ugly guys who are scary to look at......never mind. They couldn't act
tough
if they had too.
        What do we need to do to get on with the program ?