Re: 123 Distributor

To: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: 123 Distributor
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:02:57 -0500
Cc: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James,

When I was writing my email the thought did go through my mind that people would not know I meant the dizzy !!! But yes, it is the electro-mechanical lump sticking out of the engine!
But on the other hand there are distributors of the 123 unit who have then name '123". (Said in Monty Python voice - "All very confusing really")